Harry at Temple Library Reviews slapped me upside the head with a 2×4 and shouted, “Tag! You’re it!” Blood spewed from the back off my head as I lay defenseless on the ground. And that’s not all. He kept beating me across the back and shoulders until the nothing but bone and red meat slopped onto the ground around my broken, battered body. When he finished, he skipped down the street, swinging that 2×4 and taking out one mailbox after another.
Okay, so like I had to make this a little interesting if nothing else. Now that I’m in a more pleasant mood, let’s get on with the rules…
So these are the Blog set of rules:
1. Be civilized enough to mention the person, who tagged you.
2. Write down six things that make you happy.
3. Post the rules.
4. Tag six others and let them know you did it.
5. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.
Hmmm… Looks like I misread that part about being civilized. 😆 I’ll skip down to #2 and hope the rest falls into line. Although, I’m pretty sure #4 is a goner. I don’t like outright tagging people, so if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged. Anyway, here it goes…
1. My rabbit lying on my toes when they’re ice cold.
2. Getting out of work early so I can go home to write.
3. Finding out that my health insurance pays for more than I thought it did. Woohoooooooooooooo!
4. My friends, whether they’re cyber or physical.
5. SMART horror movies that know they can’t get by on blood, guts, and gore alone.
6. My new mattress which is about as hard as the floor.
Okay, I’m done. So what makes you happy these days? Um…don’t put all six of your happinesses here. One is good enough. 😉